A way of distant business

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
11 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

A way of distant business

Pores
What ways of having business on a distant do you know?
I want to start a mining farm but I think it's risky to deal with crypto.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: A way of distant business

Krinity
Bro, mining is a very rich business you need to invest a lot of money in it. And I know that it's quite risky that's why many people use  https://bestmixer.io/en to mix currencies otherwise hackers may steal your money. Do you know about it? If not so take it into consideration. Good luck with your business.
Reply | Threaded
|

Uandan
In reply to this post by Pores
Far not the best option for now I'd say. I mean, you will have to invest a ton of money to make it really profitable and with such a decent sum I'd better start trading stocks because risks would be lower this way
Reply | Threaded
|

Tottony
Good day to all! If you want to have a business distantly, you need to plan all the aspects. Especially your budget aspect. There are so many outsourcing accounting services nowadays, but it's hard to find a good one. I can recommend a good service from Singapore that I'm using myself. It is intuitive and not so expensive. https://osome.com/sg/accounting-services-singapore/ 
Reply | Threaded
|

Buddy
It is not difficult to manage business just staying at home. We never worry about things in our business. And we never waste our money or resources by hiring additional workers. And unlike many others, we don't lose time. Just because we use this company https://fieldd.co/contractor-scheduling-software/  that helps us manage all the routine administrative and financial processes, as well as managing staff working input etc.
Reply | Threaded
|

rita3
I think we spend money and resources on other services.
Reply | Threaded
|

toy76
Yes, sure. I also do it.
Reply | Threaded
|

rita3
Every time I need some services to live easier.
Reply | Threaded
|

toy76
What kind of transportation service can you advise me?
Reply | Threaded
|

rita3
I have an amazing one. For example, long distance movers have been doing this for a long time, they have a great site and service. The work is done efficiently and very quickly. You simply must evaluate! Go and bookmark it.
Reply | Threaded
|

ulrickaka
Essay Writing Editing Service
Writing an academic essay means fashioning a coherent set of ideas into an argument. Because essays are essentially linear—they offer one idea at a ...