It doesn’t strike me that FUT Coins

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view

It doesn’t strike me that FUT Coins

It doesn’t strike me that it’s something at the top of their FUT Coins priority list but it damn well should be.‘It’s our profound concern the same delaying tactics are being used all over again. I do not understand why this is taking so long. I sincerely hope things don’t start happening again just because the 1966 team are household names and everybody knows them.

Why on earth should it matter how high-profile a player is? How disgusting and disrespectful is that to all the lower profile players and their families who we’ve been contacted by? What a kick in the teeth it is for the families of men suffering degenerative brain diseases, and believe me there are many, who played for the likes of Port Vale or Bristol City in the 1960s or 70s.

The FA are launching a probe to investigate if there is a link between dementia and head injuries in football‘They must look at those headlines and think “My dad doesn’t matter”. That’s how we felt when the FA took no action after our dad died. For too long, this issue has been the silent scandal of sport.

Last year, the FA established an expert concussion panel comprising some of the world’s leading neurological experts, including Professor Bob Cantu from Boston University, Professor Tony Belli from Birmingham University and Glasgow University’s Professor Willie Stewart. Professor Stewart re-examined Astle’s brain in 2014 and found he was suffering from Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE) — a condition also found in boxers, rugby players and jockeys.Professor Stewart told The Mail on Sunday.