One day, my companio

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

One day, my companio

ylq123
One day, my companion and I were playing in the sky, but inadvertently broke into a strange world - there were people, voices, books, high walls on all sides Online Wholesale Cigarettes, and some places in the wall are transparent, because you can see To the blue skyll in one place and started to hide and play with my companions. I happily screamed, but I couldn��t escape this cage because of the iron wall.enly, the companion did not have a trace. I was anxious to jump straight on the wall Cigarets Free Shipping, then flew up and down and smashed around, all  behind the curtains, hoping not to be seen by others, hoping to cover my inner fear. But - no, I have to escape and escape from here!s the blue figure of the blue sky, I miss the kind words of my companions, and I miss the feeling of flying. I closed my eyes, my ears could not hear any cockroaches, and my mind was full of the breath of the wind. Following this wind, this feeling of soaring and desire, I rushed out - quiet and serene and wind dance - ah! The world I have long lost! Reading Newport 100S In Virginia, let me smile happily, immersed in the ocean of knowledge Marlboro Regular Red Lowest Price, I am like a very absorbent SpongeBob, greedily absorb new knowledge, the kind of more and more fulfilling, more and more intelligent sense of accomplishment, let I thought, I was very satisfied and laughed. occasionally reading books will have obstacles. How can I not read them? Is it not smart enough for me? Dad and mother encouraged me: "Laughter should also read, cry and read, see how you read it."ere will be a small family war every time you study Marlboro 100S Box. My sister is always very uninteresting to bother me to study. Once she concentrated her firepower and tried her best to disturb me. I couldn��t get up with my English. I forced me to look for my mother��s theory, ask her to preside over justice, and read books. To cause war, this is a unique drama of our family.n I reviewed my homework, sometimes I couldn't understand how to read it. At this time, my eyes flowed a lot of sweat. When my eyes are reading poetry, I will be moved by sweat, but I work hard. When I get the first place, my brow is "locked" and there is a key to unlock.the saying goes: "Laughter is a day, crying is also a day, see how you want to spend this day, time is not waiting for people, so you must grasp your every day." Reading, let me cry and let me laugh, you will Not the same?