When I was in the second

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

When I was in the second

ylq123
When I was in the second grade, I had a fun wedding. It was the wedding of our class teacher, and let us sit in the time machine and go back to that time!at day, I put on handsome and cool clothes, and my mother and sister were very happy to set off. On the way, I am happy to jump in the car, my mother also said: "It is not your wedding, why are you so excited?"n I came to the wedding scene, I came to a lot of classmates. Even the director, the principal, and the teachers from other classes came. Everyone came to bless the teacher. It seems that this wedding is really grand!ow can you not see the teacher in so many people? At this time, I began to get nervous. I thought, will the teacher run out and play, or what happened?when I thought about it, I couldn't prevent a voice from saying behind me: "What are you doing?" I was really scared. The naughty teacher actually played with me to hide and seek Marlboro Cigarettes Online For Sale. It hurts me nervously.e weddingmost fun thing for our children is that when we were pulling the gun, the teacher and his beloved wife were all on the paper line on the gun Newports Cigarette For Sale. It was both funny and interesting.her! After many years, you are already a father. I still remember how you look like a groom. I hope that your family will always be happy, come on! Everyone has a pair of eyes, but are the eyes fully utilized and the world's style? Or short-sighted, just seeing the scenery in front of your eyes? These scenes appear every day in our lives, but do we really see everything in our lives? What is the beauty of each day?ave a pair of sharp eyes and can see the soul of the human heart. It can be seen that the blood of people's heart is not liberated by the touch of reality. The inspiration that is hidden in the heart is only helpless because it has not been famous or maverick.k forward to having happy eyes, able to see through people's inner happiness and joy, rather than sorrow and heartache deep in people's hearts; can see the happiness of the world's face, not the dark abyss in people's hearts.as given a pair of eyes that could penetrate people's hearts Marlboro 100S Box. I could see the tears behind people's happiness, see the crowded loneliness after people carnival, see the helplessness behind the smile, and see the fragility under the strong. The negative emotions that people deliberately hide are seen in front of me. But when I saw it, I still chose to ignore it, only because I had nothing to do.s inner sadness can be seen by me. People's innermost urgency can be touched by me. The helplessness in people's hearts can be seen through me. However, I am unable to care. I hope that one day their uneasiness can be taken care of by others, and they can make up for my inner regrets Marboro Reds Cheap. But who is the real me, who has seen it? eyes Buy Cheapest Cigarettes Free Shipping, seeing the darkness behind the world, pray that one day, I can use my hands to lead them to the bright world, no longer bound by those sorrows and unable to breathe. Use my eyes to drive the enthusiasm of the world.