nd was like a cool mountain

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

nd was like a cool mountain

ylq123
I don't know how to discover it, but in my opinion, there are many truths, goodness and beauty in life. One of the things that makes me remember the most is a poetic home. My hometown is in a small mountain village. If I can, I am willing to go out to the woods behind my house and look up at the sunset on the way home. Enjoy the poetry of the mountains. Since the beginning of two years ago, my eyesight has gradually increased, and I have a hint of the future Cigarettes Online. The poetic beauty that I am jealous of is not the beautiful West Lake of Hangzhou, nor the Haitang Bridge that has the meaning of nostalgia in Guangxi. It is a kind of beauty that can make me feel real, a poetic beauty with a sense of simplicity. Perhaps because it is kind, I am like a peach blossom under the pottery pen, forgetting the noisy in those cities. In the mountains that have been neglected by the world, I have discovered the essence of poetry and the beauty of nature. Eyes, this may be lost for me. In my spring, I can still say that I am pleased to "the faint Lanfang, the Yudie stop." I can't help but yearn for the beautiful world, and use my heart's longing and pursuit to realize the moving scene. The city nowadays is getting more and more lively, but the "poetic, beautiful" once was buried in the dust of the present day. Only the green shadow of the blurred trees beside the road sighed in the dust. Why, the trees in the mountains are full of vitality, full of poetry, beautiful green, but the trees in the city let the dust tarnish their poetic essence? Beauty should be green, but I can't feel the beauty. Beauty lies in poetry and lies in green. We feel the boring excitement in the dusty city. It is better to walk on the country roads full of local flavors, shuttle between the red like fire Newport Cigarettes, the pink like the clouds, the white snow-like flowers and the green grass. Poetic. I am quietly squatting in this poetry Cigarettes For Sale. Suddenly, there was a patter of light rain. I listened carefully to the rain and the ripples of the mountains, and played a beautiful poetic song. The sound was like a cool mountain spring. It was so dry in the city. Long heart. The mountainous forest makes the mountain more poetic. I couldn't help but think that the rain on the street is as crisp as the sky, and the grass is close to the scene. In the mountains of my hometown, we can discover poetry at any time, discover beauty, and remember the ancient sayings we have learned. Naturally, we will also get a lot of inspiration. We find poetry in the mountains and find the most simple beauty. We should use our eyes to pay attention to the wonderful things around us, use our hearts to strike beautiful moments, and pursue the colorful life and look for the beauty in life.
<br/>Related articles:<br/> Marlboro Red
<br/> Marlboro Cigarettes