ry of the Northland. T

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

ry of the Northland. T

ylq123
nd it is very fertile. The lotus that grows out is so refreshing, beautiful, and charming. This is a busy season when the sludge is not dyed, and the rice flower is full of fields. She does not have the grace of the peony, the national color and the fragrance, and there is no elegance of the gentleman orchid, but she is really simple and quiet, white flowers, white milk, white, looks like rice grains in the pulp. My mother taught us to wash my eyes with a towel in the morning Carton Of Cigarettes, and my eyes didn't hurt. (In fact, this is not elaborate, just an idea.) In the early morning, the fathers and the villagers stood in the field, and they talked about it, and how much the budget was produced. The hopes of the peasants began from this moment, and hope is a good harvest year. The summer storm was extremely fierce, and the thunder was screaming and banging. When the rain stopped, there was a rainbow immediately. The most obvious one was red, yellow and white. Adults usually called "bars". They said that it was the east bar and the west bar. When we were young, we often saw that after each rainstorm, there would be a horizontal bar. , South Bar, West Bar. Why can't you see it now? It��s a coincidence! Taking off the hot summer days, autumn is not around. Autumn is the harvest season and the harvest season. Most of the crops in the village are harvested at this time. Cotton, sesame and rice must be returned to the warehouse one by one. The joy of autumn harvest. With that harvest, she loaded her into the granary. The harvest was over, and the fathers and villagers were practical. I have been busy for a year, I hope that the "July 7" will arrive at this time. In the early autumn, there are still some hot and hot. My mother is accompanying us to go out and enjoy the cold. The mother who is busy all day is very difficult to accompany us, sitting next to her mother, and is very practical. My mother taught me to recognize Beidou and tell the story of "July 7". The story of the Cowherd and Weaver Girl Tianhe in "July 7" is romantic. Sitting at the mother's side and listening to the mother's story, I don't understand the story at the hour. Tightly snuggling beside the mother, turning the pursuit of romance into a deep affection and respect for the mother. With my mother on the day, my heart is safe. So happy, so happy. So warm, warm and warm. The mother said to us very carefully that both boys and girls must have a good relationship. The mother��s hope is sincere. It is kind, and it is simple. In late autumn, the geese flew over the village. Sometimes arranged in a word, sometimes in adult words, as written in the book. The same partners in the village, sitting on the lawn, watching the high-altitude competition, see who is the most Marlboro Gold. See who is the fastest. The wings of those geese in memory are strong and powerful, and they can hear clear birds in the flight, but we can't understand. The flight of the geese is slowly moving forward, and the wings of the geese are strong and powerful, and they fly very orderly. When we were young, we had such a lesson, "The Wild Goose of Nanfei," and the teacher said: The big geese fly south, it is to go to the warm place in the south to go through the winter! Inadvertently walked into us quietly in the winter and walked into the village. In the memory, that day, the sky was overcast, and the sparrows on the beach and the beach in the evening flew. The mother said: This sparrow is touching, (the rural dialect) is going to snow, (there is no weather forecast at that time). Sure enough, the next day, the world was full of goose feathers and snow, rolling north and whistling, flying in the sky, and the village was pressed tightly. We stretched out our hands and caught the snow. The pure heart blended with the white snow, flew together, scattered the earth, planted a piece of infatuation, and sowed the dream of the heart. It was a winter snow day. It was the next one. In the heavy snow at night, my father opened the door early to feed the pigs. Suddenly a pheasant flew in, and then looked at the pigsty Cigarettes For Sale, and two hid in the side to avoid the cold, the father of course. I never saw my father killing chickens and slaughtering ducks. On that day, my father was exceptionally profitable. After a while, the pheasant was cleaned, and then a few radishes were pulled into the vegetable field. Then the firewood was placed in the hall, the bonfire was set on fire, and the pot was set up. The pheasant soup came. How come there were some people in the village, everyone couldn��t help, surrounded by the fire, talking and laughing, and playing the tooth festival together. I boast this chicken soup is delicious Parliament Cigarettes, delicious and fresh, half mixed, I am mixed in the crowd, watching this thick family full of full house, really blood thicker than water! The wind stopped and the snow stopped. The sun rises from the east, and it shines in the silver of the earth. It is extraordinarily enchanting. Especially on the lake, the wild ducks that had not had time to leave were iced on the lake, and the bold people went to the hustle and bustle. Basically, there were three or two households, and the adults picked it up as a bacon, and after the second year as a leek subsided by Ruixue. Spring is coming to the hometown, hometown, although you are a corner of the suburbs of Wuhan, you can have both the beauty and richness of the land of fish and rice in the south of the Yangtze River, and the atmosphere and the awe-inspiring scenery of the Northland. There are mountains and waters, and there are four distinct scenery. Isn't that a good place for artists to sketch? After the years have passed, she is not a complete historical material for later generations to read Marlboro Red. You came from ancient times. You are a place of interest and a monument standing at the other side of the village. I always pin my love to the grass and trees there, and I am pinning it to the hot soil that I have raised for me. I will be acquainted with me. Fathers, brothers and sisters. When I left, my mood was very heavy and I was reluctant to give up. I stepped back and walked back.<br/>Related articles:<br/> Carton Of Cigarettes
<br/> Marlboro Red